The unemployment rate for people who are blind or visually impaired is 70 percent. IFB Solutions Workforce Services is changing this for the better by connecting government and commercial customers with a skilled, flexible, workforce for customer service, data collection and analysis, sales and more.
IFB Solutions Workforce Services offers a full pipeline of individuals for full- and part-time work, seasonal and holiday needs, supported by virtual and on-site training. Industries include healthcare, technology, financial services, travel, and insurance.
IFB Solutions Workforce Services Agents:
- Turnover at or below industry standard
- Regularly achieve or surpass standard KPIs including average calls per hour, average hold time, transfer percentage, average handle time, schedule adherence, QA scores, and script accuracy
- Have 6 months to more than 5 years experience working in the contact center and/or customer service
- We offer agents to fit almost every need, including those who are bi-lingual and those who are able to pass government security clearance requirements
- Can work virtually, some are willing to relocate
Assistive and easy-to-install technology enables this highly motivated workforce to perform at levels above sighted peers and IFB Solutions Workforce Services customers report higher retention and superior quality compared to national industry averages.
Benefits of working with IFB Solutions:
- Field supervision of all agents by IFB Solutions management – supports HR and benefits management, reinforces workforce schedules, provides ongoing training as needed.
- IFB Solutions management make regular contact with on-site supervisors to ensure accurate and complete communication with agents
- Extensive full-time accessibility resources
- Knowledge of and compliance to Section 508 and WCAG requirements
- Support of customer’s training content and methods for our agents who are blind – on-site or virtually
- Full compliance with government contract flow downs, including fulfillment of any AbilityOne® employment requirements
- An extensive national pipeline of candidates and experience with EQIP and security requirements/methods
- Competitive rates based on WDOL regulations
For more information, contact:
Mary Ellen Mest